Attention all Dispute Resolution researchers
We are pleased to announce that the 2016 Australian Dispute Resolution Research Network Roundtable will be held at the University of Tasmania in Hobart in 2016.
The dates to set aside are Friday 9th December (starting in the late afternoon/early evening) until Sunday 11th December (finishing at noon). This is the beginning of school holidays in some states, so you might plan to bring your family to sunny Hobart 🙂
The Roundtable will follow the same format as in 2015:
- a focus on work in progress (ie, it’s not a conference, but a collaborative workshop around a table of supportive peers)
- a limited number of papers selected for in depth discussion
- two appointed primary commentators for each paper
- attendance is limited to people who are presenting or commentating upon papers
- a call for abstracts and expressions of interest in participating as a reviewer will be announced through this blog in 2016
- full papers must be submitted for distribution one month prior to the roundtable
In short: save the dates in your diaries and watch this space!