The Australian Dispute Resolution Research Network is pleased to be hosting its fifth annual research round table in 2016. The Round Table will be held from Friday afternoon 9th until midday Sunday 11th December 2016 at the University of Tasmania in Hobart. This announcement invites researchers to submit proposals for papers to be included in the Round Table programme. The ADRRN Round Table Call for Papers 2016 contains more detail.
We welcome proposals that consider dispute resolution from a scholarly, critical and/or empirical perspective. We particularly encourage submissions from postgraduate students and early career researchers. All proposal will be considered. Papers must not have been published or submitted for publication, as the focus is work in progress.
There will be a limit to the number of papers able to be part of the round table discussions. A panel will select round table papers from abstracts submitted. The aim is to be as inclusive as time and numbers allow. The following selection criteria will be applied:
- Papers take a scholarly, critical and/or empirical perspective on an area of dispute resolution;
- The round table will include a spread of participants across stages of career; and
- A well-balanced range of work will be presented at the round table to provide diversity, to develop the field and to enable cohesive discussion.
Deadline for paper proposals: 30 May 2016
Attendance at the Round Table is only open to individuals who are contributing to the scholarly discussions by presenting a paper, or commentating and/or chairing a session. Participation is on a self-funded basis.
For further information, please:
- Read the full Call for Papers ADRRN Round Table Call for Papers 2016
- Contact the conference convenors Olivia Rundle, Sue Douglas and Kate Curnow via firstname.lastname@example.org (monitored twice weekly)